Over 1 million advertisers worldwide use Instagram to share their stories and drive business results. This means more competition, and sometimes, less attention. Here are a few tools that can help your business stand out with creative content:
Layout is an app made by Instagram that lets you combine, flip and mirror multiple photos into a single image for a fun take on your photos. Choose photos from your camera roll or use the built-in Photo Booth and pick the layout you like best. The app is available for both iOS and Android users. A few features include:
* Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts.
* Use the Faces tab to quickly find photos with people in them.
* Capture the moment in Photo Booth mode with quick, spontaneous shots.
* Save your layouts to your camera roll and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.
* Easily see the last 30 photos you've selected in the Recents tab.
* Pair your layouts with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
With Hyperlaspe, you can create smooth time lapse videos to share with your followers. The in-app stabilization technology lets you capture non-shaky videos that was previously impossible without a tripod. A few features include:
* Shoot handheld time lapse videos in motion— while you're walking, running, jumping or falling.
* Smooth out your video for cinematic quality with automatic stabilization.
* Speed up your hyperlapse to be up to 12 times the speed.
* Share your videos seamlessly on Instagram and Facebook or save them to your camera roll to share anywhere, anytime.
* Start filming immediately with a simple design that gets out of the way of your creativity
Boomerang is another great tool made by Instagram that lets users create captivating mini videos that loop back and forth. Boomerangs require movement, whether that's an object or a person is totally up to you. Tap the button once and the app will shoot a burst of 10 photos that turns into an awesome mini-video! Some features include:
* Take mini videos of your life and yourself using the front and back facing camera.
* There's just one button! The app takes 10 photos and stitches them together, speeds up the video and smooths out any bumps, then loops it back and forth.
* Share your videos on Instagram and Facebook right from the app, or share them later from your camera roll.