Social Ape Marketing is a forward-thinking marketing company that produces creative content for clients to build brand awareness and produce results one engaging conversation at time. We seek to hire a talented intern who has the desire to learn and work in a high paced, fun environment. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate about social media and public relations, and dedicated to growing Social Ape.
The internship will begin August/September, 2017.
- Research the latest trends in social media
- Create fun and unique content for our clients as well as Social Ape
- Attend marketing events and client events with the Social Ape Marketing team
- Administrative duties
- Attend client meetings
- Create fliers, graphics and visual content
- Work with the Social Ape team to plan and execute social media and public relations campaigns
- Create event invites as well as plan special events for clients and Social Ape
- Write Social Ape blog posts to be posted on the Social Ape website
- Create the Social Ape weekly newsletter
- Proficient with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.)
- 15 hours per week in the office
- An outgoing personality with the ability to meet clients as well as reach out to media
- Ability to think outside the box and have a creative mindset
- Basic photo editing and graphic design skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends on occasion
- Positive attitude
- An insatiable drive to grow and learn new concepts
Communications, Marketing, Writing, Public Relations
Please email your resume to April Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Ape Fall Internship” in the subject line.
Deadline to apply: August 14, 2017