Social Ape Marketing is a forward-thinking marketing company that produces creative content for clients to build brand awareness and produce results one engaging conversation at a time. We seek to hire a talented intern who has the desire to learn and work in a high paced, fun environment. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate about social media and public relations, and dedicated to growing Social Ape.
The internship will begin: As soon as possible.
- Create social media content for Social Ape Marketing
- Attend marketing events and client events with the Social Ape Marketing team
- Administrative duties
- Update the Social Ape Marketing website as needed
- Create graphic design content
- Work with the Social Ape team to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Help create the Social Ape weekly newsletter
- Design and order promotional products
- Update and publish Google Adwords
- Proficient with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- 15 hours per week in the Social Ape office
- An outgoing personality with the ability to reach out to media
- Ability to think outside the box and have a creative mindset
- Basic photo editing and graphic design skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends on occasion
- Positive attitude
- An insatiable drive to grow and learn new concepts
Communications, Marketing, Writing, Public Relations
Please email your resume to April Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Ape Spring Internship” in the subject line.
Deadline to apply: 3/18/19