Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you enjoy working independently? Do you view your clients as partners and friends? Are you great at anticipating and spotting potential problems before they happen?
At Social Ape Marketing, these qualities are vital to achieve success. As we continue to grow and evolve we seek someone who enjoys learning, working hard, and having fun.
The Ideal Person Will:
- Enjoy tracking, measuring, and reporting email marketing and social media metrics and have a knack for translating this data to be easily understood
- Be creative and have the ability to create content, graphics, newsletters, and social media advertisements
- Have the ability to see the big picture, but also hone in on the smaller details
- Listen to other team members and be empathetic to their needs
- Be able to quickly formulate creative customer solutions under pressure
- Meet deadlines on time and possess the ability to plan ahead, follow-through and stay organized
- Create email campaigns and track key metrics for clients
- Update websites as needed with photos, events, copy, etc.
- Create social media content calendars for Social Ape Marketing and its clients
- Post to and monitor social media accounts on a daily basis
- Create, monitor & adjust social media ads to produce the most successful results
- Generate monthly marketing reports including email, social media and social media advertising
- Analyze ROI and translate this data to executives
- Attend client events and gather content for social media content
- Communicate with the Social Ape team and its clients about marketing goals and results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media platforms, best practices, and analyzing analytics
- Proven experience and success with email marketing campaigns and social media advertising
Must have experience with THESE TOOLS:
- Mailchimp or other related email marketing platforms
- Google Analytics
- Facebook/Instagram Ads Manager
- Sprout Social or related social media dashboard
- Google Docs/Sheets
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THESE social media platforms:
SOCIAL APE CORE VALUEs:
We expect Social Ape team members to live by the following Core Values in order to continue to grow personally and as a team, and also provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
1. Be Independent - No micromanaging here. We expect each team member to do their own work without being reminded to do so
2. Clients are Partners - Instead of viewing our clients as just that, we consider them partners and even sometimes as close friends
3. Always Anticipate - Get ahead of issues before they happen to prevent larger problems down the road
4. Learning Never Stops - Continuing education is vital, whether it is within Social Ape programs, or learning on your own time
5. Culture Always Wins - We work hard, but also like to have fun and make work enjoyable each day
To apply for the position, you must send a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com with the email subject line: Digital Marketing Specialist.