Social Ape Marketing is a forward-thinking marketing company that produces creative digital content for clients on a daily basis. The intern chosen for this position will need to be enthusiastic, passionate about social media, excited to learn new skills, and dedicated to growing the Social Ape.
- Research the latest trends in social media
- Writing weekly blog posts and newsletters for Social Ape
- Take content photos at client businesses
- Administrative duties
- Create fun and unique content for our clients
- Attend marketing events and client events with the Social Ape Marketing team
- Create fliers, graphics and visual content
- Work with the Social Ape team to plan and execute social media campaigns
- Proficient with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.)
- 15 hours per week in the office
- Ability to think outside the box and have a creative mindset
- Create basic analytic reports for clients
- Basic photo editing and graphic design skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Ability to commit to 15 hours per week
- Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends on occasion
- Outgoing and positive attitude
Communications, Marketing, Writing
Please email your resume to April Smith at April@socialapemarketing.com with "Social Ape Internship" in the subject line.
Want to receive information like this in your inbox every week? Sign up for the Social Ape Weekly, a weekly newsletter chock full of social media tips, best practices and productivity tools to help you become a better marketer!