Social Media Specialist
Do you live and breathe Social Media? Do you regularly stay up to date on new social media platforms, marketing techniques, and strategies? Are you outgoing and love engaging with customers online? If so, we're looking for someone like you!
Social Ape Marketing, a Charlotte marketing company specializing in social media marketing & social media training, is seeking a motivated and experienced self-starter to join our team as a Social Media Specialist. This role is an full-time position paid hourly. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing social media content for Social Ape Marketing as well as Social Ape clients in addition to email marketing and other admin duties.
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Social Media Specialist".
- Write weekly Social Ape newsletter
- Write weekly Social Ape blog posts
- Create content and post for Social Ape Marketing daily (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), Promote the Social Ape brand and our services
- Attend local networking events on behalf of Social Ape
- Create content and post for Social Ape clients daily (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Monitor client accounts for activity and respond accordingly (Social Media accounts & Yelp for restaurant clients), Address customer service issues via social media in a timely manner
- Regularly interact with clients in a professional, friendly manner
- Create a monthly content calendar for clients
- Plan and promote special events for clients as well as Social Ape
- Review new technologies to keep Social Ape at the forefront of developments in social media
- Create fliers, graphics and visual content, as well as other in-store displays including promotional chalkboards
- Work with the Social Ape team to plan and execute social media campaigns
- Provide Analytics reports on effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree required (Marketing, Communications, or Writing preferred)
- At least 2 years experience working in social media marketing for businesses
- Proficiency with all major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Basic photo-editing and graphics design skills (Photoshop or Illustrator experience a plus)
- Experience in Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Experience in creating Facebook Ads reports as well as creating Facebook Ads
- Experience using Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and WordPress
- Excellent grammar, writing, and editing skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Google products (Google Drive, Gmail, Calendars, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and multitask while making quick decisions on behalf of clients
- Creative mindset and ability to develop clever social media marketing strategies
- Outgoing attitude with the ability to meet with clients and attend events
Estimated start date July 20.
Want to receive information like this in your inbox every week? Sign up for the Social Ape Weekly, a weekly newsletter chock full of social media tips, best practices and productivity tools to help you become a better marketer!