Need a little help improving your day-to-day performance? From time tracking to organizing documents, these resources can help you get—and stay—dialed in all day. Get off Candy Crush and get to producing!
Email & Communication
This app puts all of your email clients in one place. It also lets you track whether an email has been read, useful for when you are waiting on a response before taking action.
- Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Also get notified as soon as the email is read. Know exactly who read your email with individual mail tracking.
- Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
- Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry.
It's where work flows. Slack acts as something between email and instant messaging. You can easily send messages or files to a group or individual in a very organized manner.
- Communicate with your team and organize your conversations by topics, projects, or anything else that matters to your work
- Message or call any person or group within your team
- Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people all in Slack
This app is a timer that uses the Pomodoro technique, where you work for a set period of time and then take a short break. The Pro version comes with time tracking and reporting for clients.
- Manage your tasks
- Track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period
- Fast and easy goal tracking
The Pocket app allows you to save all of the articles you want to read for a later time. It will even read the articles out loud to you. Great for the commute to and from work!
- Unlimited storage
- Tags to quickly get organized
- Listen to your articles with Text-to-Speech
- Save with one click using Pocket’s desktop browser extensions for Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
For Everyday Life
Once telemarketers get a hold of your cell number, you feel doomed when the phone rings. Trucaller saves you the annoyance by blocking telemarketer calls. It claims to block over 2 million spam numbers.
- Automatically identify spam and fraud calls before you pick up
- Filter junk SMS automatically
- Enter any number to lookup name and other contact info
Meditating can do wonders for your mental clarity and productivity. Calm is an app which makes meditating easier by offering dozens of guided sessions.
- 80+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
- 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
- Brand new Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed