If you're a marketer, keeping up with the latest social media changes can sometimes be overwhelming. That's why we've come up with the best social media hacks that we've tried and tested to keep your content fresh on many social media platforms.
Turn post likes and reactions into fans
Need a quick way to increase your Pages like's and organic reach? This trick can help your page fanbase grow with just a little bit of effort.
- Click on the likes of a post on your Page
- A window will pop-up(like above) where you can individually invite people to like your page that already hasn't
Post at the best times
Find out when more of your fans are online in the Insights areas behind your page.
- Click Posts on the left side of your Page
- Then click the When Your Fans Are Online tab
Search past posts by keyword
Want to see how a previous post performed? Or maybe you just need to see if it has been posted before already.
- On your Business Page, click Publishing Tools
- Then click Published Posts on the left side tab and type in any keyword into the search feed
This is also a great way to compare reach, engagement, and times they've been posted.
Hide posts you don't want to be seen
An easy way to clean up and remove posts from your Instagram gallery without completely deleting them is by archiving. The best part, you can retrieve any archived posts at any time. To do this:
- Open the photo from your gallery that you want to archive
- Click the three dots at the top right of the post
- Press archive and voila, it won't be seen until you unarchive it.
Automatically save all your Instagram stories
Instagram allows you to automatically save your published stories to your camera roll so you can find them and share them later on. To save every story:
- Open the Instagram Stories camera
- Press the settings button in the top left corner
- Swipe the "Auto Save Stories" to on
Post Multiple Images
Stop overwhelming your followers with multiple posts, one photo at a time. Blue dots at the bottom of a photo lets your followers know that they can swipe to see more images or videos. To do this:
- Tap the first image you want to add
- Tap the Select Multiple icon on the bottom right of the image
- Select up to 10 photos and videos from your phone's library
- Next, you can crop/edit/filter/reorder your images and videos
- Tag an Instagram user or location
- Tap share